Sev is an incredibly awesome lady who is technically in her thirties but - as her friends will tell you - is actually a 75-year-old hobo grandmother who likes brandy, knitting, cats, complaining about people, and being tactless. She's a chemical engineer & polymer scientist by training, who currently works (too much) running a research-and-development scale pilot plant: her job is exhausting and horrible and unfortunately a keen fit for her skills and needs, which she finds very disappointing. She is a reasonably antisocial introvert who enjoys sharp, clever, meaningful friendships that function mostly online (to allow her antisocial introvert agoraphobia free reign).
Her health is poor; she suffers from fibromyalgia, widespread arthritis, asthma, depression, anxiety, and a broke-ass immune system whose favorite hobby is picking up flus and diseases from anywhere and slamming them down her throat for days at a time.
She loves her family, especially her two nieces, very much. She is currently in an It's Complicated with a very nice Someone.
Sevdrag is owned by three cats. Speaking with Sev is somewhat like trying to converse with your 75-year-old drunk grandmother who is just learning how to text.
Posts here meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Archiving the difficulties of living with fibro
- Venting about The Job
- liveblogging depression & anxiety
- health-related thoughts (mental & physical)
- Sharing writing ideas, projects, and work - ideally actual written words
- drunken shitposting
- thoughts on video games, books, movies, TV
- personal updates & journal entries
- idle thoughts on other stuff
- drunken shitpostsing with friends