- RULES: Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 10 weird habits/things/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names. No tagbacks.
(01) I love to conceive of and start projects, but I have trouble finishing them. (I'm INTP: excellent at creative ideas, horrible at follow-through.) This goes for stories, comics which have never seen the light of day, and everything else, up to and including the organization of my study.
(02) I have almost no ligaments left in my right ankle, after a series of totally awesome ligament-tearing accidents.
(03) Rina and I exchange like >100 emails a week on average. She's bad for me.
in a wickedly awesome way
(04) I have to put on clean socks when I come home from work. I just don't feel clean
wearing the same socks - when I change my clothes, I change socks, too. I used to wash my feet every day when I came home from work. It's like a little ritual.
(05) I ALWAYS toast when drinking. Every drink, every beer, every shot, whether in bottles or plastic cups, out or at home. I am very supersticious about this.
(06) I kiss my kitty on the head for good luck.
(07) My back will only crack to the right - not to the left.
(08) I have seven piercings, all in my ears. I can't get any more because seven is my lucky number (duh) and I don't want to mess up my rockin' aura.
(09) I only have one real friend left from high school, and none left from college. All of my current friends are 'new' friends from Akron.
(10) I have no short-term memory - I have to write lists on the back of my hand to make myself remember to do something.
As for tagging: feel free to tag yourself in the comments if you want to do the meme yourself. Amuse me!!